Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Recovering the Past

One of the rather fabulous benefits of the explosion of internet culture is the way that old music and books now are resurfacing, whether in the form of e-texts, 'You Tube' videos or other more traditional media. There was a time when an old song had to be considered lost forever once the record or cassette no longer played. No longer is that the case. Albums that never enjoyed mainstream success sometimes can be found now in some form through the power of the internet.

I have created a new webpage for some of my own favourite songs. I created a link to it. You can find it under 'Freyashawk's Favourite Music Clips'. Some of the clips are better than others. I wanted to create a page where I could access some of my favourite songs quickly. If I can share them with other people, so much the better!

No comments: